Viz - Series on front cover

Hi all,

Just picked up the March edition of Viz and there's a nice Series cartoon on the front cover. Thought somebody might like to know!

Cheers,

Dave, waiting for the promised snow .....

Reply to
Dave Gibbs

"Dave Gibbs"

Matrix Offroad

In message , Matrix Offroad writes

Its the same colour as mine :)

Reply to
mark

All elephants are grey.

David

Reply to
rads

The Landie or the elephant?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Rubbish - I've seen pink ones on occasion. Usually levitating

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Not forgetting the near legendary warning sent out by air traffic control to all pilots in the London area to keep an eye out for a 40ft pink elephant. The one on the cover of Pink Floyds "Animals" got loose.....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Is there still a Pink Elephant at Mutley Plain, Plymouth?

Excellent s**te food, IYSWIM

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

:)

It's heavy, slow, ungainly to park and can pull heavy things. It's obviously not the elephant.

Reply to
mark

On or around Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:45:55 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

ITYM "pig". and I heard it the other way around, airline pilot reporting large flying pig to ground control.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

You need new glasses....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Samburu elephants are a reddish brown..... Jon SIIIx2

Reply to
Jon

On or around Wed, 01 Mar 2006 19:31:38 +0000, Alex enlightened us thusly:

The Pink Floyd one was definitely a pig.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It was indeed a pig - the little grey cells had a bad day yesterday....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd