Waders (for interest & for sale)

I've got meself a pair of waders for Land Rover usage. The idea is to be able to wade water hazards before driving them. I thought it would be a good investment for Iceland next time, having nearly come a cropper from not having waded a hazard properly last time round.

You can see a very fetching picture here:

I can get more to order, either with sealed-on wellies with felt soles (as shown) for £40, or with neoprene feet for £30. If anybody wants a pair, drop me an email. The size shown is XXL but I can get other sizes. They're direct from the manufacturer, who happens to be my mother-in-law, who works for a company which does outdoor, gamekeeping & survival clothing. (If anybody wants a survival suit for North Sea helicopter usage, I could probably get one of those too.)

Cheers, David

Reply to
David French

Hi David,

I just bought a pair at £65 so I am a bit depressed by that.

Andrew Renshaw

Reply to
kim ashmore