Disco wheels wanted ...

Hi,

Has anyone got a set of standard sized Discovery ('97 300 Tdi 3 door) wheels and tyres for sale cheaply, preferably free ?

Prefer road legal, barely legal would do, as I want to build a rolling chassis up, that occasionally needs to trundle down a road or two, but I don't have any spare wheels available and can't afford new ones or a fine ... we live near a Police Station ..

I can collect from anywhere near Doncaster and Nottingham - where I live and where I used to live but still regularly travel to, though collection from anywhere UK would be considered .. ;)

My return email address is mine and available, but I don't check it often. If anyone emails me, please post back to the newsgroup.

Thanks.

Reply to
Paul - xxx