Wanted - LR/RR steel wheels

Hi Guys, as title realy, Don't want to use them as wheels!!!! so the condition is not important, even the old RR rostyles will do.

Im in Sheffield, so anyone local got 4 old ones laying about? can't believe i scrapped about 8 last year!!!

never mind.

cheers

Gary

Reply to
gaza

Hi Gary,

I'll have a quick count this afternoon, but I'm fairly sure I've got at least 4. You can have them - they've got fairly duff tyres on them, so you'll have to dispose of them somehow.

I'm in Sheffield on 27th (just off London Road), but I live in Barnsley if you want to collect them before that.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Hi Tim, Thanks for that - can you confirm you have any and i will arrange to collect them.

cheers

Gary

Reply to
gaza

Hi Tim, Thanks for that - can you confirm you have any and i will arrange to collect them.

cheers

Gary

Reply to
gaza

Hi Tim, Did you manage to dig any wheels out?

cheers

Gary

Tim Hobbs wrote:

Reply to
Gaza

Bugger, sorry forgot all about you.

Yes, I have four with tyres in various states of semi-legality (don't use the tyres!)

All genuine Disco steels. I'd love to have rid of them - mail me at tim at cohco dot com....

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Thanks Tim, I've dropped you an e mail with my phone number, if you get back to me today, i might be able to collect today, if not it will be next weekend.

cheers

Gary

Tim Hobbs wrote:

Reply to