way way OT - advice on Webspace

Thanks for that; I;ve had a quick look and worth a squirt. I think It just hits the "low maintence, low effort, high impact" i'm going for

Cheers

Reply to
edeowner

zen do a reseller package where you can specify how much of your discount to pass on to your customer.

best connections in the biz IMO - never had a single support call to deal with as a result of a Zen issue.

Reply to
William Tasso

I've got to ring them up and change my billing stuff next week. Should I ask If they could come round and do some work on the 101 while i'm on the line? ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I can't see any specific exclusion....

Reply to