What might kill a rangie dead?

Mines lecky too. so no probs there.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

Where abouts in the circuit is that? Is that what rimmers sell as a condenser (ADU7242L)? I bought one of those at the same time as I bought the coil but couldn't=20 work out where it goes.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

inside the dissy under the rotor arm screwed to the turney plate bit on my 101's v8, and stuck on the side of the dissy on my car..

Reply to
Tom Woods

Only thing on the outside of the dizzy is the ignition module (35DLM8=20 dizzy). May well be inside then.

I'll need to see what partco have for me.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

On Wed, 30 May 2007 22:57:20 +0100, Elder

If you've got an ignition amp I'd quite happily bet that its your problem.

Reply to
Tim Jones

Mines lecky too. so no probs there.

I'll check in the morning then, I've had a hard day. :-)

Martin

Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Crüxshadows-Windbringer

Oily

That was the concensus, but I swapped one 2 pin EM9 for an EM9 3 pin and=20 a scetion of loom from the scrap donor. No joy.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

No worries, take your time. the scrotes have stopped searching now word seems to have gotten round that there nothing worth having.

Reply to
Elder

I'm just west of Manchester over in Warrington. I work in Reddish, so could maybe arrange to come over one evening after work.

If it just unbolts from the rail, I could probably manage it myself with the aid of the HBOL.

Carl, I have got a glass (passenger side front) out for you if (as you say) you want to pick it up one evening on your way home from work. There is no metal piece on the glass so if you bring your broken one with you (or just the metal piece and the rubber) I will either fit it for you or show you how.

Martin

Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Crüxshadows-Windbringer

Oily

Where abouts are you on the east side? Email is good too.

Reply to
Elder

You should have mail.

Martin