WTB: P38 or D2

There's one waiting here - escape the snow and collect it.

Reply to
EMB

I can't do f*ck all at the minute, got out of hospital at 8am this morning :(

Reply to
Nige

Part of me eagerly awaits the story that follows but then again?... does it involve Bob Marley in the back of an ambulance?

Hope everyone is ok..

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

What have you done mate? Hope you're ok.

Reply to
EMB

Just a small operation :)

N.

Reply to
Nige

The unkindest cut of all :-)

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Surprised that Nige was kept in for that. Local anthestic and back out the hospital door within a couple of hours for me...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Ahhhhhhhh

The Two Golden Bricks ???

I know some one who was off work for six months with that job

Not me I hasten to add

And just to keep it "on topic" in case some one whinges

I'm Firing on all cylinders ;-))))

Happy Christmas ALL

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

In message , DieSea writes

But hopefully not firing blanks !!

Reply to
hugh

I had the snip after #2 son (that made 4 children!) and ended up with a wound infection. The nurses were so sympathetic I was asked if I had any Chinese relations (Wun Hung Lo) or whether I came from Devizes

- "There was a young man of Devizes....")

Cheers

Peter IOFB

Reply to
puffernutter

On or around Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:19:05 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

again?

Reply to
Austin Shackles