WTD : - Range Rover 3.5 Exhaustr Manifolds

Percy is in need of some bits and time is now of the essence. (MOT due on the Alfie (Rangie) shortly and I want to complete the sills on the Drivers side before he goes in)

SOOOO manifolds of the type found on the pre EFI engines.. I.E. 3.5 carbed engines

Paypal waiting for reasonable price and postage.

Cheers,

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:17:23 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

just scrapped some a few weeks back here. bummer.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Doh!!!!!!

Reply to
Lee_D

Reply to
Paul Coley

I will do but I'm not sure if the manifolds are the same...any one?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Where are you?

Reply to
Dougal

I'm upstairs in the spare room

;-)

Staffs M6 Junct 15 (UK) Also known as Stoke on Trentish

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Pencil me in as your last resort if stuck. I have a complete dead engine with those manifolds which is in the way. I'd be happy to remove the manifolds but couldn't be chewed with arranging shipping etc..

I'm in Durham and am likely to be passing your way (well, north and south on A38 to Lichfield) shortly after the Easter holiday.

David

Reply to
Dougal

Cheers, will do. I'm hoping for a quick fix on Percy but may well call on you yet, my quick fixes have been known to take several years but I remain hopeful.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

There are a pair of em on ebay. still only 99p at the moment. item number 4526836969 (stick this in the search box and they come right up)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Hi Lee, I know of a couple lying around in my mates workshop, do you still have my mobile #? I'll give him a call tomorrow but would estimate £20-£30.

Regards, Roy. (WV14)

Reply to
LR90

Cool, I've lost your number several formats back :-( , rather than trying to despam my email then you can send it via the email link on the site below. Been down your neck of the woods for the last 3 days on exercise (RAF Cosford) spooky that!.... well it's closer to your end than mine anyway :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 09 Feb 2005 20:32:34 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

depends if they're the single or double downpipe type.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Reply to
Paul Coley

New ones arn't *that* expensive (cough!).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Goarn then what would the damage be for a sparkly set? I'm assuming the 90 /

110 set up is single pipe rather than dual if only to reduce clearance problems in the SIIa chassis. Given I'll probably end up fitting a sawn off 110 unit then this is probably the simpest option.

If they are little more than postage and costs It'd make sense to fit new as I'll then no doubt need new studs fitting too to an old pair.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

LH 123.37 inc VAT (ahem.... ) RH 55.22 inc VAT :-)

Free set of studs, nuts and gaskets......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

"Mr Davies....... Mr Davies.......Ok everyone get back and give him some air"

Cheers Richard , I'm suddenly feeling an overwheelming need to be environmentally friendly and recycle some old ones, shame to waste them and all that.

:-)

Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D

Just a quick thanks to all those who replied, got a pair at a fair price and

*hopefully* delivered to the door. The wonders of ebay :0)

No then wheres that hoist ..... ahem.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D