Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RANGE ROVER HSE SPEAKER WIRING
I have 1997 Range Rover HSE. with karman hardon audio. Need to change the radio but the wiring on need the sub wire colours including the power for the amp. If any body can help me thanks in advance....
2
2

complete td5 motor
hi guys anyone have any ideas what a 1999 td5 engine sells for? it has about 240,000k's on the clock and runs like beast. wanting to replace it with the 2.8HS international. cheers
15
15

OT: Anyone know how to host pics etc?
I want to put some pics up on the net, but i dont have a fecking clue how to do it. Anyone know the easiest way etc?
9
9

Freelander 1.8 Station Wagon for sale
Not running at moment because head gasket gone 78000 miles - taxed and MOT to Jan 07. Dealer serviced from new. Body in excellent condition. Any offers?
8
8

Tech help required for 110 owner
Is there anybody out there that may be able to shed some light on a frustrating problem I have with my 110 2.5lt turbo-diesel. The symptoms are as follows: Sometimes on starting the following happens,...
17
17

On the interconnectedness of stuff
Greetings Picked a pile of bits yesterday - after raking out the bits I actually wanted I'm left with a roof and sides from an 88" A cursory glance indicates that the side panels would be plug...
4
4

For sale. Freelander radio F770
For sale: RDS Radio/CD control unit from a Freelander V6 ES (2000) Just the radio/cassette for sale, not the seperate CD changer. Believed in good working order, tested on radio and CD (no cassettes)...

Disco SII V8 Rear Exhaust Section
I managed to rip off the rear exhaust section on the course at the Abingdon 4x4 event yesterday. The pipe's pinched and bent at the rear hanger and the rear silencer has come off at the weld between...

Top Gear petition
Guys (& Galls!) Found this "save top gear" petition link on another forum, if you are remotely interested, sign online here:-
17
17

G4 coverage on Channel 4
Hi all, I've just read in this month's LRM mag (which includes Hammond on the front cover and an interesting article about his love of Landys) that Channel 4 have been covering the G4 challenge in 7am...

Ex-Mil Series - Many left?
Just wondering how many fields remain full of ex-mil Series Landies waiting to be filtered in to the market. Or have then now moved on mainly to Coil sprung ones? I see alot of the Ex-mil suppliers do...
7
7

Hammond
The lad has managed to take a trip across the ward to the toilets so it looks like he's on the mend nice one Hamster! Derek
25
25

Insurance - Boring but Necessary
Hi, that time of year has come round again. I am looking for ideas on cheaper insurance for a 110 Defender 300tdi with winch,lights,harnesses, snorkel and roofrack, the usual modifications. I have two...
2
2

Looking grim ...
From "A BBC spokeswoman also confirmed the final part of the Best of Top Gear, which was due to be screened on 1 October, had been postponed indefinitely. It would have been broadcast ahead of the new...
6
6

P38 Air Con issues
1995 4.6 HSE: I recently had a stone puncture the air com condenser rad at the front and lost all refrigerant. Just waiting to get rad replaced and re-gassed. In the mean time with A/C OFF and air...
3
3