GS400 Fuel Filter

Anyone know where the fuel filter is for a GS400? Looking at the posts for LS400 made me think about my car.

Reply to
Randy Kalal

Anyone know where the fuel filter is for a 98-GS400?

Reply to
Randy Kalal

My 93 GS has it under the car near the Left Rear tire. Underneath the car.

Reply to
Bob

Yup Under the rear seat, left side, in the fuel tank with the fuel pump & pickup assy.

Reply to
kg

Make sure you have a 14mm wrench for flare fittings and a 19mm wrench. When I changed it on my GS, I was waiting til the fuel would stop pouring out, it didn't, so after wasting about a gallon of fuel, I changed it with the fuel still pouring out. I guess it's because the gas tank is higher than the filter?

Reply to
Max