Replacing spark plugs on 1998 gs 4000

Does anyone have experience replacing spark plugs on a 1998 gs400? There is a large cover over the engine which covers access to the plugs. Is it simply a matter of removing this cover? Also, does anyone know where I can purchase a repair manual for this car? Thanks.

Reply to
Bob

The covers are held on with clips. Once you get this off, you should be able to get to the plugs, but it will require some contortions.

Lexus sells a series of manuals for the car, but they're very expensive. Ebay has some CD options, but people complain of very poor quality. I don't think there is a good cheap option for repair manuals at the moment.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

Thanks for your help, Mark