106 1.5 XND Phase 2 reverse light?

Hi guys. This may be a dumb question but I recently got my 106 1.5 XND which is a P reg phase 2 and was wondering if they have a reverse light? The last time I had a car that didn't have one was my first a

1962 Triumph Herald so its a little wierd not finding an obvious one.
Reply to
SilverDales

They have a reverse light, it most probably is a single one on the left, built into the main rear lamp assy.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks. I ask cos when I go into reverse there is no light. I guess the bulb must have gone. Also I have to sort out why the high level brake isnt working.

Reply to
SilverDales