advice on tyre pressures needed

Hi All, I've got a Saab C900 on non-standard alloys with 205/60/15 tyres on it. Any idea what pressure I should use? Haynes only lists up to 195.. Cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike

Try the tyre manufacturers website?

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc
45psi is wot Kwikfit put in all tirres
Reply to
It's Broked

That's nice - My manual says 30-35psi for the front tyres - if I take them to kak fit, they will get a nice round profile touching the road, allowing me to steer like a motorbike.

28-33% overpressure likely to cause uneven wear anyone?

Bob

(I assume tirres is French for tyres)

(and assuming anyone that bad at spelling is not a troll)

Reply to
Bob Smith

That doesn't surprise me

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Dunno if this helps, but the SD1 Rover has both 195/70/14, and 205/60/15 listed on different models, but with the same pressures for a full load/high speed use.

Just to start the usual thread drift, what's a decent 205/60/15 these days?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Those Michelins Primacys that I have on seem OK. There's plenty of feel and grip from them in the dry. It's not rained yet since I bought the car so I don't know what they are like. I'm off up North now, so I'll tell you what they are like in the wet tomorrow!

ATB Mike

Reply to
Mike P