Any faults I should look out for on a Nissan Primera

Just going up to Hull to look at a Nissan Primera dCi SVE and I was wondering if anyone knows of general faults to look out for.

I've checked the standard sites, looking on honestjohn.co.uk, but there doesn't seem to be a list of common faults.

Steve

Reply to
The s-Bray

A Renault Laguna pretending to be Japanese.

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

But it's a devastatingly fast cross-country missile, apparently...

Reply to
Adrian

Flakey electrics, wonky turbos- view it as a Laguna. (i.e. carefully)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Adrian wrote in news:Xns98EA4F0293AF8adrianachapmanfreeis@204.153.245.131:

Heh....only if it's a 20th century model. These days they've all been bastardised by snail eaters.

Stu

Reply to
Stu