Any Renault Gearbox experts out there ?

I`ve got a problem with my Renault Clio 99 autobox. Its been on the computer and its showing that the gearbox oil pressure sender is faulty. I`ve got the new sender to fit but am concerened as the oil top up procedure for this gearbox is fairly complex and requires the oil temp to be EXACTLY 60 oC . Has anyone replaced this sender , if so am I likely to lose much , if any oil and is the top up procedure something that has to be done at a main dealer.

Dave

Reply to
Dave