Applying for licence after ban

Oh sorry - are you saying that you are able to drive to an acceptable standard while under the influence of alcohol? If so then you are a complete idiot, and maybe the next time you try drink driving you`ll end up impaling yourself on a tree and removing the danger to other road users. You`ve been caught twice, the question that comes to my mind is why should you EVER be allowed to drive a car again, you`ve already proven beyond doubt that you`re too stupid and selfish to be given that privilidge!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

So if your driving was of such a good standard, why did you get stopped?

Reply to
Conor

You are a sanctimonious bastard Finnigan. I have admitted I was in the wrong. No I wasnt fit enough to drive. I made a mistake and ave paid the price

Neil Baker

Reply to
neilbaker

That doesn't quite square with "I didnt hurt anyone nor was I anywhere near that".

If you admit you weren't fit enough to drive, how do you reckon you were not close to hurting someone?

No, you will have paid the price in another year.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

I`d rather be accused of being a "sanctimonious bastard" then being a scumbag f****it with no regard for the value of human life, and lack the intelligence to realise when something is wrong.

You made the same mistake TWICE so far - in evolutionary terms that means you`re not the fittest and therefore don`t deserve the right to breed - th last thing anyone needs is more idiots like you in the gene pool. Nor have you paid the price yet - what was the punishment you where given for this offence? What punishment have you so far completed? If the two answers aren`t the same then you haven`t paid your price have you?

You state that you "wasnt fit enough to drive". Can you please explain how being unfit to drive can possibly be consistent with your statement that "was I anywhere near that" when discussing hurting people?

As a serious question, why do you feel you have the right to use the roads while driving a motor vehicle, when you`ve already been found to be drink driving TWICE? There is no excuse for once, never mind twice. As it is you`ve got off very lightly, imagine spending the rest of your life knowing that due to your stupidity you killed (actually lets be honest, murdered) someone by running them over while drunk. Or perhaps their family would have hunted you down and given you what they (and indeed many other people I`m sure would agree) consider to be a more fitting punishment?

Basically say whatever you want, you`re the f****it who can`t understand that driving while pissed is the behaviour of someone who quite simply doesn`t deserve the rights to oxygen, never mind anything more wooly like the ability to drive a motor vehicle.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

OK Finnigan I can see why you hate me. Honestly I know I was wrong and will NEVER do it again. I aint no f****it and I can imagine what it would be like if I had hurt someone. I have learnt my lesson

Neil Baker

Reply to
neilbaker

Did you say that after the *first* time as well?

Reply to
PC Paul

I have a lot of friend who have to clean up the mess that scum like you leaves behind them drunk driving, so yes I do hate you. Not dislike, not disapprove but genuinely HATE you, and all other idiots like yourself who feel that your "right" to get drunk and then drive hom is more important than someone else right to a safe journey home, or their right not to have to scrape a young child from the bonnet of a car (with the associated psychological damage thus caused).

Did you claim to have learnt your lesson after the first time you did this? Will you claim the same after any further "relapses"?

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Exactly like you said the first time I expect.

Yet you drove drunk.

Apparently you didn't. Once is enough for everyone except the serial drink driver.

Reply to
Conor

( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, Neil, you have NOT. You have another YEAR to go, but are trying to get out of paying that part of the price.

Reply to
Adrian

( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Bet you said that last time.

Right...

Reply to
Adrian

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The vast majority of us don't even need the once.

Reply to
Adrian

There was a time when drink driving was quite normal. The worse place I saw for it was in the USA.

Reply to
Baldoni XXV

I know a guy that was waiting to go to court for the second time and got caught a third time for drunk driving. It was 20 years ago and he did not receive a gaol sentence, he was wealthy enough to afford a chauffeur.

Reply to
Baldoni XXV

Simon Finnigan pretended :

It is surprising the amount of people that drive after smoking dope, that has to be as bad as drunk driving surely ?

Reply to
Baldoni XXV

on 04/06/2007, Dave Plowman (News) supposed :

They can check what is known as the liver gamma enzymes.

Normal is 49 or under which mine is now. In the past mine has been 550 which is far too high.

Most blokes who like a drink are about 100-170 which is considered too high. It is not possible to fool anyone with this test.

Reply to
Baldoni XXV

"Baldoni XXV @googlemail.com>" Simon Finnigan pretended :

Quite possibly. Since I`ve never tried the stuff I`m in no position to judge the difference :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

"Baldoni XXV @googlemail.com>" It happens that Simon Finnigan formulated :

There was a time when sex with young boys was perfectly normal as well, which means saying it was OK in the past isn`t the best of arguements to make for any position :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

The message from "Simon Finnigan" contains these words:

Hush, or it's back up the chimney with you.

Reply to
Guy King

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Simon Finnigan" saying something like:

I'd like to point out that the OP, to the best of my recollection, was busted for being twice the limit - a limit which was reduced by half from the previous limit some 15 odd years ago. For years, the old limit was deemed acceptable and I've yet to see much in the way of any evidence that someone who has a blood alcohol count of the old limit is actually unfit to drive.

But still, never let facts stand in the way of a good rant.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon