Best recovery service???

Who would you go with - AA?? RAC??? Green Flag??? Others???

I'd appreciate anyone's experiences and recomendations.

Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter

If you're Civil/Public servant then CSMA's Brittania Rescue is very good value. They're supposed to be faster than the AA and RAC on response times as well. The only downside from my experience is some of the local garages they use are not so good.

Reply to
SandS

I've never had cause to fault the AA and they have been good - like recovering me and car from Scotland to Warwick on August Bank holiday after I broke my ankle and couldn't drive.

Others may be as good but cannot comment as have never used them.

Reply to
Chris Street

AutoAid for £29

Daytona

Reply to
Daytona

Oh glod not again......

Personally I like AA don't like RAC (too slow) or Green Flag (too slow, don't care about your car). Others disagree.

Probably not much to choose between them.

Reply to
Malc