Buying a ford ka

In article , DervMan writes

Maybe that's why I couldn't get any decent fuel economy out of it when I borrowed one for a couple of weeks. :)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

That would be one reason, in conjunction with the relatively inefficient aerodynamics, and also how it's driven (of course!).

Reply to
DervMan

In article , DervMan writes

Ah well, there is that. Had to put pedal to the metal to get the thing to move at all. :)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson