Calling Doki

This may seem like a bizarre question - but you weren't selling hanging baskets down Thorsby market on Sunday were you?

The reason I ask, I got talking to some guy who told me his Mam was from Mansfield and had just brought a Harliquin Polo!

I didn't ask at the time cos I was a bit busy and felt a bit daft.

Reply to
MikeL

I'm being stalked. I'll turn your coffee van over if you carry on :D.

Reply to
Doki

well wait untill he has serverd me first, i need my coffee on these cold mornings :)

Reply to
aussie bongo

Heh, it's a pretty spooky coincidence alright. The thing is, I could worry you with even more details as a couple of girls with us said they went to school with you!

They chose to remain annoymous however...

We also weren't sure if we charged you or not for that panini. Just to be on the safe side, you better giz us two quid. :)

Reply to
MikeL

You do girls as well as coffee?

Reply to
Doki

So do I but not at the same time.

Reply to
Malc

I've tried, but I just can't follow that line. :)

Reply to
MikeL