Anyone tried buying petrol online?

Only 65p/litre for 100 RON petrol ;-)

Homer

Good god, if I see this link again I'm going to set fire to their pants.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Well, if you need some petrol for the job I can heartily recommend this link:

HTH!

Reply to
Halmyre

Is this going to be posted every week from now on?

Reply to
Depresion

abuse report sent.

Reply to
Conor

Sorry everyone, I appear to be the only person who hadn't seen this site before.

Reply to
Homer

For what reason?

Reply to
Homer

Hey, I didn't realise it was a joke either until I tried to place an order!

Reply to
Mark W

You don't have anti-lag.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I do.

4 meg broadband. Very little lag, video cool, audio excellent, voip sweet. Hardly any lag at all.
Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Precisely.

Reply to
Conor

I'll just have to make do with my really slow turbocharged car for the time being, I long for the day I get anti-lag so I can overtake milk floats.

Reply to
Homer

A shit slow turbo oil burner doesn't count.

Reply to
Conor

Just as well I don't have one then.

Reply to