Cheaper ford parts

Is there anywhere on line that sells genuine ford parts for less than the dealer ?

I'm after a thermostat housing kit with seals and all that comes to £99.53 which seems a lot for what it is. So I'm just trying to shave the bill a bit and find it cheaper even if I have to wait for delivery.

Reply to
Adam

You could try:

They normally give a discount of between 10% and 20%. By the time you factor in delivery it's not a huge saving. Common parts are listed, but for everything else, you email your requirements, and get an email quotation within 24 hours.

I've used them mainly for convenience, and the service on that basis has been good.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

I've found them to be good, too.

David

Reply to
David

I know of a website that offers users to send Ford part requests to all used Ford Scrap dealers in SA?

Craig