Chip fat.

My diesel car has been off the road for a few weeks while I did some MOT work on it, I'm off to buy some more of the biofuel tomorrow if I have the time, I'm still running on 50/50 until I get some new injectors. I'll ask him about winter grade while I'm there.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Taz" saying something like:

You can call me anything you like; just don't call me late for dinner.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon