Cit ZX instrument lights

Anyone know any tricks to do this easier than HBOL suggests? I'm not dismantling the interior just to replace a bulb, but the candle on the dash keeps going out :-)

Reply to
Tunku

Years of working on Citroens has taught me that the long way is the fastest way, with French cars there are no short cuts. steve the grease

Reply to
R L driver

R L driver wrote in news:44a310c9@212.67.96.135:

I was afraid of that. I'd best stock up on elastplast then ;-)

Reply to
Tunku