Clarke Pro 90 mig instructions

I've lost the instructions for a Clarke PRO 90 mig welder has anyone a photocopy or whatever to help me out please ?

Reply to
Alan

The message from "Alan" contains these words:

Er - you poke the wire up the inner, shut the clamp, turn on the gas, turn on the power and start welding.

Reply to
Guy King

Then go and have a cup of tea whilst you wait for it to cool down again.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

The message from Duncan Wood contains these words:

The pro has a fan, doesn't it? For most uses that'll do near enough continuous - at least as fast as I can prepare stuff it'll cool down.

Reply to
Guy King