Clio Indicators

Hello all I have an electrical fault with my Clio, only the left hand indicators work even when you signal right, the Hazards won't turn off the button will not stay in, and I have no heated rear windscreen.

Could these be from the same fault??

Many thanks Dave

Reply to
djkeates

Had the same problem with a Clio i owned about 5 years ago. Check all the earthing points in the engine bay, if no joy remove the hazard switch and give it a once over.

Reply to
Antony

The indicators go through the hazard switch, so that's probably half the problem, the rear windows probably the fuse or the wire at the tailgate.

Reply to
Duncanwood