Clutch slip or DMF problem?

Agreed, you do.

Reply to
Tim+

Are you enjoying making stuff up? I sure as heck didn't assert any such thing.

Reply to
Tim+

You don't need to lose all grip on both wheels, you just need to reduce the load on one wheel to produce wheelspin. I'm not saying this is case here though, the driver would have known that it was seriously windy, and would know that that was the cause, especially as he would be struggling to keep it in a straight line. At least, unless he was seriously stupid.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

You suggested it was possible. So just making that up too?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have you ever driven a low powered heavy vehicle like a motor home on a motorway? It's possible that if you hit a pothole a wheel might loose traction for a fraction of a second - but to suggest that could be confused with wheel spin is, as I said before, bollocks.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you've got no grip on the front wheels of a motorhome travelling that fast then the engine racing will be very low down the list of things you'l be worried about.

Reply to
Duncan Wood