Diesel Tank for a Vauxhall Nova

Hi,

Does anyone out there know where I can get hold of a fuel tank for a 1.5 TD Vauxhall Nova (1993 K Reg)? Either a new one or from a breakers (Having spoken to a local breaker they're pretty rare).

Thanks. Colin

Reply to
Colin Rowland

Try

- click on "Breaking List" and it lists a Nova TD 1992 model, excellent throughout.- they're in Dunstable (near Luton).

Or give

a try - they do new parts (pattern parts I'd guess) - they're in Leeds.

Or give Carquip UK a call - I think, off the top of my head, that their number is 01366 324 318 (God I've got a good memory) - if that's wrong then I apologise to whoever's number that actually is (!) but they're listed in all Yellow Pages nationwide, and are very good.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Cheers Peter!