Dipped Headlights.

Still less than a % of what the smokers themselves are inhaling.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Not necessarily. As a non-smoker you probably have a good sense of smell. Although not quite as good as a dog your sense of smell is still extremely sensitive, you will be able to detect very small concentrations of chemicals. Unless you think a bathroom being smelly means that you're breathing in quite a bit of shit?

Reply to
David Taylor

If I lived next door to him, I'd invite a load of smokers around every weekend in the summer to sit around on the decking, listening to 'popular beat combos' and smoking.... especially smoking cigars for maximum annoyance.

Reply to
SteveH

InBev. Do try to keep up.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Who is the selfish one here ... ?

Reply to
MrBitsy

I am sure you can tell me what YOU WROTE if you try hard enough - obsessive about what?

Reply to
MrBitsy

You are not giving yourself enought time - the answer should be pretty damm obvious.

Reply to
MrBitsy

So what?

Reply to
MrBitsy

I'd do it deliberately, knowing how much it boils your piss.

Reply to
SteveH

We know from previous threads that you don't understand 'pub culture'....

Reply to
SteveH

Smokers on the whole try to respect non smokers wishes eh?

Reply to
MrBitsy

People who need a fix to enjoy themselves apparently.

Reply to
MrBitsy

Erm, yes.

Given that that's what a pub is all about....

Reply to
SteveH

You are, thankfully, not representative of all non smokers.

Reply to
David Taylor

That's a restaurant pretending to be a pub.

That's not a pub.

Reply to
SteveH

Why are you falling for his trolling? Is it not transparent to you?

Reply to
Chris Lawrence

Totally, but I like to think that Bitzy actually means it.

Don't you sometimes like to think that no matter how bad life gets, no matter how boring your day has been, that you can guarantee you're having more fun than Bitzy has ever experienced?

He's like one of those born again religious types. You know the ones, won't do anything because they're waiting for the afterlife and they want their precious God to look after them when they're dead? Spend their entire lives waiting patiently to die, having no fun at all while they're actually alive. The kind of people you cross the road to avoid. The ones that turn out to be paedophiles.

Reply to
Pete M

To some people, a good time means smoking and drinking. Other people think striving to be a safe driver means boredem.

How sad.

Reply to
MrBitsy

My main gripe is those new cars have very bright LED brake lights, those with an ocean of power LED in a fancy pattern. When waiting in a queue behind such a car, I have always to pull the sun screen down.

Reply to
johannes

Ray does sound to be less intolerant of smokers than most people, but your attitude sounds far worse.

Best wishes all, Dave.

Reply to
TripleS