Dipped Headlights.

talking more about people who do it all the time. There must be people like this, judging by the number of daft things that happen.

horn 1he will be embarrassed that he's screwed up and continue quietly.

something too close, then somebody telling me off will cause me to make a correction the next time. If I don't get told off, I may not even realise I've inconvenienced someone.

Everyone misjudges at times. This doesn't bother me. What bothers me is people who don't indicate before changing lane, etc.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I do sometimes feel I'm being wound up a bit.

Best wishes all, Dave - gullible to a fault. :-)

Reply to
TripleS

No, I'm just stubborn and have different opinions to a lot of people. If you look in uk.misc, you'll find it's Huge that's the weirdo.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I do occasionally. But having a 4WD I just mount the pavement.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Why, do you drive with headlights on, that is?

Reply to
alan holmes