Dipped Headlights.

You haven't been driving long, then?

You should *always* expect to meet inadequate drivers. And poor road surfaces. And bad weather. And blind corners...

Always expect the worst. At the very least, you won't be disappointed.

Reply to
PCPaul

Perfectionist about what?

Reply to
MrBitsy

I'll rephrase the above then. I don't wish to meet inadequate drivers. They should be removed from the road.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I see you can't even follow simple instructions.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I totally agree. So why didn't you say that in the first place?

Reply to
PCPaul

Because he would have to be removed from the road.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I wouldn't go so far as to say that, so I usually try to be wary. Almost invariably I find things work out OK, and I don't feel the need to keep complaining about every little mistake that others make. In any case, there'll be other people spotting my mistakes and thinking what a numpty I am at times - so it's no use geting too judgemental about these things. Make allowances, eh?

Best wishes all, Dave.

Reply to
TripleS

should be removed from the road.

You do realise that might see you and I off the road too, Peter; and I don't think we'd like that.

Best wishes all, Dave.

Reply to
TripleS

I didn't realise my grammar was being marked.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

That is why Henry Ford gave us the horn. So the more lazy among us don't have to get out and fight.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

An answer to your own view would be easier.

Reply to
MrBitsy

That's not grammar, that's semantics. HTH.

There's an old Jehosophat and Jones song that fits here..

"We heard what she said, but we knew what she meant..."

Reply to
PCPaul

Actually, compared with driving too slowly, people not paying attention doesn't annoy me so much, in fact sometimes it amuses me.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

should be removed from the road.

I assume you're referring to the odd very occasional mistake? I'm talking more about people who do it all the time. There must be people like this, judging by the number of daft things that happen.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I can't be bothered spoon feeding you.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

Oh very funny.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

doesn't annoy me so much, in fact sometimes it amuses me.

Just as long as they don't push into a roundabout in front of you presumably, causing you to brake suddenly and indulge in a noisy session of horn blowing?

Best wishes all, Dave.

Reply to
TripleS

They should be removed from the road.

more about people who do it all the time. There must be people like this, judging by the number of daft things that happen.

We do all make mistakes, but obviously some people are worse than others. We might see a variety of drivers making errors but it might be a rare lapse for each of them. That's not the same as following one driver for quite a while and seeing lots of errors by the same person.

Best wishes all, Dave.

Reply to
TripleS

:

on doesn't annoy me so much, in fact sometimes it amuses me.

Why don't you try charging onto a roundabout without looking, and see if= the other driver blows his horn. I guarantee 90% of them will.

Reply to
Peter Hucker

They should be removed from the road.

more about people who do it all the time. There must be people like this, judging by the number of daft things that happen.

Well if it's a one in a million mistake he's made, then when I hoot my horn 1he will be embarrassed that he's screwed up and continue quietly.

Reply to
Peter Hucker