Disarming A4 airbag

Is there any sure way of disarming an Audi A4 passenger side airbag, so I can fit a baby seat in the front?

Reply to
richard

Yes.

MOre helpfully try the VAG-COM forums. Although it's probably easiest to start at the dealers

Reply to
Duncan Wood

This IS NOT surefire, but don't a lot of modern cars have a safety feature where if the seat belt is plugged in and the weight on the passenger seat is less than a certain amount, the airbag is disarmed? The cars owner manual should have this information, if you have the manual. Give the main dealer a call on this. But I would only be convinced if they could back it up with a manual if you visit them and they show you.

Reply to
Stuart Gray