Dodgy Garage!!! Incomplete work.

Hi guys, my local garage fitted a new suspension spring for my mondeo on Friday. The silly imps didn't put the gaiter back on over the strut. I was getting it ready for an MOT is that a failure? Any pointers gratefully received......

Reply to
Mattyb

not an mot failure, I have in the past left them off as the the old one had perished & the part was no longer available.

Reply to
reg

Oh thanks, i might not go round there with a big stick then!!!!

Just thought it would expose it to dirt and water.

Reply to
Mattyb

"reg" wrote in news:ej7trq$mq6$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.server.aioe.org:

I wonder why the part is not available, it would make the strut last longer. ahhhhh. ;-)

Reply to
Tunku

Lot's of cars never had them in the first place.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

It will.

Reply to