Fascinating Ka extras on eBay

Claims to have a 1.3cc engine and a "CD radio casket", and if that's "Phil" in the picture - he dunnarf look pikey.

Reply to
Guy King

Not exactly literate either is he. His Renault Clio is in 'top condtion', 'All 4 tyres are 75% tred' and it has 'no dints rust or scratchers' Presumably it's been de-flead. :-) Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

In message , Guy King writes

I can't figure out why you'd want to import a Ka from Japan when there is so many of them here.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

I particularly like the picture of it parked in front of a wall with "No Parking" written on it.

And what is "SEN LOCKING"? A senile Locking system, which auto-finds keys for the older driver? A sentient locking system, that decides if you want to lock the car or not for you?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Riches

The message from Ian Riches contains these words:

Silly arse - it's a typo. Obviously it should read "zen locking", the sound of one door locking.

Reply to
Guy King

If I'm not there, does it still make a noise?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Riches

The message from Ian Riches contains these words:

So it's /your/ alarm that keeps going off in the middle of the night!

Reply to
Guy King

Is it Schrodinger's Ka?

Reply to