Fiesta 1.25 1999 still missing

Hi Group,

Still got a problem with my Fiesta that I posted last week. Missing on number 4 cylinder. Which seems most noticeable when accelerating. Although after changing the coil it seems to be missing on idle. I have replaced plugs, leads and coil and this has not cured the problem.

Is there a crank shaft position sensor that could be causing the problem?

Unfortunately can't do a compression test until I get a compression tester that fits a fiesta.

Any ideas out there?

Reply to
david.cawkwell

I'd call the police

Reply to
Graham

Wait until you've done a compression test. Until you have, you're pissing in the wind throwing good money after bad.

Reply to
Conor

Graham ("Graham" ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Has he looked down the back of the sofa?

Reply to
Adrian

Was the plug in number 4 the same colour as the others?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Yes number 4 plug looks fine so no oil or anything.

Reply to
david.cawkwell