Fiesta tailgate spoiler fitting

My local car breaker is selling an original Ford top tailgate spoiler ( in perfect condition ) from a mark 4 Fiesta (1999) in the correct colour at a very reasonable price ( £20...I believe that they are over £100 new in primer paint).which I am seriously considering buying.

Are there any special fitting instructions or template patterns etc required (. to mark the hole positions for drilling ) that I should know about?

If so , are they available on an Internet site or in a book / manual (Haynes?)

Any suggestions or advice welcomed.

TIA

Chas

For a FREE download of a fully coloured ,nostalgic, UK car tax disc from the

1950/60/70`s also an interesting list of Car Restoration projects see
Reply to
Restoredclassic

Hi "Restoredclassic"

Make sure you also get the Hydraulic boot openers as well, they tend to be heavier rated for the extra weight.

Reply to
Steve Sweet