Ford Escort 1995 diesel Manual

Greetings folks,

Anyone knows where I can obtain manual for aforementioned car?

Regards,

Alex.

Reply to
arannak

You will need two manuals, if you go the Haynes route, one for the car and one for the engine. Try Ebay.

Bill

Reply to
co10

I found an US manual on Ebay.

I wonder will it cover European models?

Regards,

Alex.

Reply to
arannak

I found an US manual

I wonder if it covers European models?

Regards,

Alex.

Reply to
arannak

What sort of manual are you after? Your eBay link is for a replacement owner's manual, as would have been supplied with the car from new. Is that what you are looking for, or did you mean a maintenance and repair manual?

In either case, anything from the US is unlikely to cover diesel models; they tend not to put diesels in anything other than goods vehicles.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

It won't.

Reply to
DervMan

No - the North American Escort was based on a Mazda and is a completely different car.

Reply to
SteveH

"Chris Whelan"

I have an original ford Escord owners handbook and the other gunk they stuff the folder with, radio, service shedules etc. I had it with my M reg Escort, but although the manuals went with the car, the purchaser forgot to collect the handbook and as it was a year ago I can't see him coming for it now.

Yours for the postage. Bill

Reply to
co10