ford escort seats

The drivers seat on my ford escort van has finally bit the dust so I need a new one.

Problem all escorts in the scrap yards are the same age or older than mine and these are in just as bad condition.

Does anyone definitely know if any seats out of a more modern ford will fit? Then I know want to look foe in scrapyard / ebay

tia

Andy

Reply to
Andy Carr

It might help if you were to tell us in what year your van was made.

Reply to
DB.

Sorry

it's a year 2000 Xreg.