Ford Galaxy Diagnostics

Is the diagnostic kit on the galaxy TDI the same as the VW kit, or more to the point will ROSS-TECH software be able to download it?

Many thanks

Andy H

Reply to
Andy H

I don't know about VW kit working on a Ford, but I know that Ford WDS won't talk to a VW sharan.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

I suspect it won't, because I've seen a Galaxy plugged into the FDS2000 kit at our dealership - and the guy said that his daughter's Sharon won't communitate with the FDS2000 (being anal I tend to ask about these things!).

Reply to
DervMan

I have discovered that it will work with the TDI (which is of course the VW engine) but I can't vouch for the Petrol versions!

Andyh

Reply to
Andy H

Good point, I don't know what donk was in the Galaxy.

Reply to
DervMan