Mondeo reversing light switch.

Hi All.

I hate to ask what seems to be a stupid question, but.....

I've a '56 registered old-shape Mondeo, with the 6-speed manual gearbox, & the reversing lights / parking sensors have stopped working again.

I can't find any fault with the fuse, & usually after a couple of days, normal service resumes!

So, I'm wondering, do I have a loose connection somewhere, & the reversing light switch just might be the obvious place to look.

Trouble is, I can't find it!

Is it inside the car, or attached to selector cables, an integral part of the transmission or somewhere else?

TIA for any clues / info.

David C.

Reply to
David C

David C gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Sounds likely, although with multiplexing all bets are off.

It'll be on the gearbox itself.

Reply to
Adrian

That's what worries me.

I wish it was, but I can't find it! Maybe Haynes have a manual, I'll have to look on their website.

Otherwise it's back to a Ford dealer.

Thanks for your thoughts, David C TTFN,...... David C.

Reply to
DavidC