Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Sorry, no free codes anymore, but I now sell them via ebay, just 99p

Reply to
MrCheerful

Good for you. You might as well get something for your trouble, as I rarely saw any "thank you" posts!

Reply to
Mark

You hit the nail on the head. Selling them, I also get about 50 percent email me and say 'thank you' directly in addition to feedback, free ones, less than 5 percent said thanks. The one that tipped the balance was someone that gave me an incorrect set of numbers, of course the code was wrong, he sent a picture of the radio, from which I realised that he had added in a completely spurious digit, I gave him the right code and pointed out his error, he never even said sorry/thank you !

It is pleasant to get a little return from ebay, but after ebay charges and paypal charges I actually get 66p out of the 99p charged!

Reply to
MrCheerful

Please could you show the link to the ebay page ...

TIA

Reply to
Graham J

or go to ebay.co.uk and do a search for 162344620175 which is the page for Blaupunkt codes, especially common is people asking for Nissan Micra codes, quite why is a mystery. I can supply codes for Blaupunkt, Ford M series, and Renault radios.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Are you busy? Or does your low price put people off and they prefer to pay £5?

Reply to
Peter Hill

It is odd, there are quite a lot of sellers offering the same makes and the same price of 99p, and there are a few others at higher prices, without trying it out it is hard to know whether a higher price gives them more confidence to buy. At 99p I have sold about one every two or three days, so no great fortunes to be made, it would be an advantage to raise the price due to the paypal minimum charge of 23p on a 99p sale (3% plus 20p), whereas they would charge 25p for 1.50 sale (for example)

Reply to
MrCheerful

Where did all the requests originate in the first place? How did they know to post to usenet, a dying medium?

Reply to
Mark

I think they just followed very old threads after a google search.

Reply to
MrCheerful

I took the plunge and put them up to 1.50, at least then I get just over a quid each time.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Bookmarked, just in case I ever need one.

Reply to
DJC

the bad news is that I have increased the price to 1.50, that way I do actually get a quid a time !

Reply to
MrCheerful

Reply to
cliftonautorepairs164

hi i have a Nissan micra 2003 and need the radio code. the radio serial no: BP334936370030 NISSA MM CD-K e1 022458. Please if anyone can help!

Reply to
clifton richards

Hi I have Nissano micra just got can't get code do u have the code for BP334958122122

snipped-for-privacy@outlook.com

Thank u so much if u can help this is driving me nuts

Reply to
boahttk333

[...]

hi looking for a radio code landrover rangerover,cro155v0007633 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com thanks

Reply to