Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Hi

Could you please provide unlock code for my Nissan Serial # : DW28N14782 Part # : 28185 BH30D

Thanks!

Reply to
rowen.naidoo

Could you find me the code for nissan note radio CL081870012603 or PN3000PA0012603 Thanks Joe T

Reply to
joeturnbull90

sorry, cannot do either of those.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hello BLAUPUNKT 2020 from a holden combo

No.:92 094 577 BP0485 27901179

Any help please? Thankyou

Reply to
guyforrester1

Hi, can u pls help me get my radio code for Nissan micra,, BP538769671199. That will be my pleasure thank you

Reply to
skhululekilem

[...]

9254
Reply to
MrCheerful

Battery change any help with car radio code please CL081970025431 Pn-3001P

Reply to
mphatsobuliyani3

Hi, battery change, Nissan Micra 2008. Serial no. on radio: PP3001MB 0055119. I know it's not the usual 14 digits but it's clearly marked "serial no." on the top of the radio. Could you help with the code, please. Thanks.

Reply to
frankfrd1

Sorry, that one cannot be decoded.

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing. (Note ...not beginning with CL.) If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Reply to
MrCheerful

Thank you so much. It's dark now but I'll check to see which way to go. Thanked again.:-)

Reply to
frankfrd1

Hello can you help .. ive just brought a nissan almaeria s 2003 And the battery was dead .. its been changed and now i need the radio code ... also is it normal for the screen to say (wait) and count down for 59 mins ?? CL052920073460 Please help as this is our 1st family car and we are abit stuck Thanks snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
bloomie23

Hello can you help. Ive just brought a nissan almeria s 2003 ..and need help with the radio code Cl052920073460. Its our 1st family car and im in the dark as of what to do ..can anyone help pleasw . Thanks snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
bloomie23

clarion radios cannot be decoded by number, you need a main dealer or a car radio workshop.

Reply to
MrCheerful