Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Hi I've lost my code hope you can help numbers on radio are 815 C7E2F0527 A 7702519 7 612 330 527 It's a Blaupunkt radio with sat nav thanks in advance tom ?

Reply to
tom.lepore

Was it factory fitted when the car was new? If so, a main dealer for your make of car should be able to tell you providing you can prove that you own the car. Otherwise they won't tell you - nor will anyone here - just in case a stolen radio has come into your possession.

If it's a retro=fit, you could contact the radio manufacturer.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Hi yes original equipment not stolen but great you are checking

Reply to
toml lepore

Have you checked that it's not written down anywhere in the car's documentation? The code for my wife's Puma is written in the radio user manual.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Some makers make a charge for giving you the code.

Reply to
Graham T

Hi - my partners Nissan Micra battery went so had to be replaced, therefore need the radio code.

Model Clarion PP300MB Serrial :0004037

Any help appreciated

Reply to
bigernieh

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Hi - It's a Clarion not blankpunkt

Reply to
bigernieh

Hi,

Can I get the code for a used Nissan head unit which I've bought to replace my broken one - the serial no. Is CL061440007790. It is a Clarion system with part no: 286-6243-00 Thanks!

Reply to
bobbysandhu2

need code for 06 passat pls help blaupunkt GMBH 7 612 002 025 vwz1z7E5412295 BNO 861

Reply to
geebundullz2415

Hi Mr cheerful can you please help me with my code for Nissan xtrail 2002 model.I inherited from my uncle.I put in a new battery and now it requires a code. Please help

Reply to
johnsonayodeji16

Thanks for trying to give me the code but I cannot access it through the link (goes to to aim page which breaks every time I try to register). Would you be able to email me the code instead perhaps? It was for this serial no. CL061440007790 and the email address is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks!

Reply to
bobbysandhu2

Hi lost my Clarion PU2294A radio code. S/N: CL0401Y0386083 Pls, can u help?

Reply to
positiveabdul

Hello .i need to code for micra radio. PP-3001M .please urgently

Reply to
maxocer

Hi can you help with my radio code ( took it out as CD wasn't working ) and now can't remember my code. Blaupunkt mmCD-K. 7 643 349 318. BP 334947300455

Thanx

Reply to
dee.k.waldron

Hi, I need a code for car radio 2003 blaupunkt (opel corsa) ser.No. GM020317622213 prod.No. 7 649 200 321 thanx a lot :)

Reply to
astartestra

Hi, can anyone out there tell me the radio code for my 2005 Nissan micra. The serial number is:BP 3349 5811 9566. The part number is: 8 635 123 392. Many thanks in advance ?.

Reply to
rcwainwright105

Hi, can anyone tell me the radio code for my 2005 Nissan Micra. Serial numb er BP 3349 5811 9566, part number 8 635 123 392. Many thanks in advance.? ??

Reply to
rcwainwright105

Hi guys,

my radio won't turn on

codes are BP237448032128

7 642 374 316
Reply to
danqkewl

Hej friend.. Can u help me Seat Leon radio Code? Blaupunkt GMBH Serail No SEZ1Z3F9317568 Thnks

Reply to
hahmet72