Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

8771 or 0771
Reply to
Mrcheerful

hi i need radio code for nissan micra BP536556438057

7645365318
Reply to
5233637

3774 or 1774
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi,

I need the radio code for my Nissan Quasqai N-tech. I'm unsure of the radio model.

Serial no: 3082388 Device number: 7612830022

Reply to
beth.murphy88

Hi,

I need a radio code for my Nissan Quashqai N-Tech but I don't know the radio model.

Serial no: 3082388 Device no: 7612830022

Many thanks.

Reply to
beth.murphy88

Hi there!! I would appreciate if you could help me with the code for my nissan note. T he serial number is: PK3000PA0026059

Thanks in advance!

María.

Reply to
bittersweetmary

Hi!! I would appreciate if you could help me with the code for my nissan Almera. The serial number is: CL052930101699 CLARION: PN-2424 M

PN: 28185 BN800 REG Nº: BN53FPG

Thanks in advance!

María.

Reply to
nati0020

Try 2267

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi again,

I just realised my previous message had a mistake. I give you here all the details from the radio car:

Part number: 28185 9U20A Model number: PN3000 P Serial number: PN3000PA 0026059

Thanks again!

María.

Reply to
bittersweetmary

try 1227

Reply to
Mrcheerful

It doesn't work, a message to wait 1 hour to retry appeared. Is there any o ther possibility? Thanks a lot anyway! María.

Reply to
bittersweetmary

The decoder I have needs the last 4 digits of the bar code, if there are two barcodes then it is the lower one. I took 6059 as being the last 4. Otherwise, try the free radio codes forum on moneysaving expert.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi! Looking for code for my Nissan Micra k12 Blaupunkt werke gmbh NISSAN MMR CD-G p/n: 7645384318 s/n: BP538469468804 Thank You!

Reply to
sergeevnv

5155 or 1155
Reply to
Mrcheerful

This two codes don't work

Reply to
sergeevnv

This two codes don't work

Reply to
sergeevnv

Thanks a lot! In manual said that after entering code need to press "seek up". But at some forum I found that its needed to press "ta"

Reply to
sergeevnv

Hi Mrcheerful!:

Thanks, but it doesn't work.

Reply to
nati0020

hi i have a nissan (blaupunkt) just bought it battery has been unconnected for a while so its locked. BP6340T3201442

7 646 340 318 a code would be great
Reply to
marcus8882

5885 or 1885