Gatsos!

This'll find favour in here methinks :)

Les

Reply to
Les Crossan

Nah, I've never been flashed.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

Not that I would condone such things, obviously, but as well as incendiary attacks, I hear that one method of sabotage inflicted on our little yellow and grey roadside friends is to insert expanding foam through the little holes in the back, then stand back at a safe distance and wait for the _pop_.

Reply to
Carl Bowman

Dynamite or fireworks is the preferred method in the North East of England as a trip up the A1 will show... :)

les

Reply to
Les Crossan