help again please

Vauxhall Astra 1.7D 1994

How easy/hard is it to remove front wiper motor?

TIA

Reply to
Freddo lasagne

The message from "Freddo lasagne" contains these words:

About the same as persuading Outlook Express to sent plain text instead of html/MIME.

Reply to
Guy King

Do you have nothing better to do?

Reply to
Freddo lasagne

In news:cuvs03$f7u$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk, Freddo lasagne decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Other than top post correction, I have nothing better to do..

I could fix an Astra wiper motor, or correct usenet posts..

I think I'll stick to being a Newsgroup Nazi :)

Reply to
Pete M

The message from "Freddo lasagne" contains these words:

Nope. I just sit here behind that glass screen in front of you typing replies. Only I put 'em at the bottom.

Reply to
Guy King

Grammatically incorrect replies!

Reply to
Freddo lasagne

Think about how much help you are getting with your original query. Now think about why.

Reply to
Al Reynolds

PMSL. You are still top posting as well

Reading the answer first. Why is top posting annoying?

Reads well doesn't it. The front motor is easy to take out btw, it's only a

2 spanner rating in the Haynes book.

Reply to
Chris Street

Freddo lasagne wrote on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:22:27 -0000:

We all have much better things to do than help a HTML-top-poster with their car troubles, when they won't even be polite.

For example, taking the piss out of you is much more fun.

Reply to
David Taylor

Reply to
Freddo lasagne

Freddo lasagne ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Meet killfile, fool.

Reply to
Adrian

Reply to
Freddo lasagne

"Freddo lasagne" wrote

YYW

Reply to
Al Reynolds

Do you realyy know how to killfile Adrian? I think not.

Reply to
More Freddo lasagne

81.76.105.17 makes it easy
Reply to
Netcop

In my newsreader, you just right click the moron you want to killfile, and choose 'Add to bozo bin'

Oooh look, it works.

In the meantime, here's some reading for you, in the hopes you'll recognise a clue when you fall over it. I suspect not though, the links contain words of more than two syllables.

HTH, HAND, you wanker.

Reply to
James Dore

I don't understand the word syllable.

Anyway, what was so evil about my original posting?

Reply to
More Freddo lasagne

More Freddo lasagne ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Congratulations, you've removed any doubt anybody may have had as to your fuckwittedness. Still, it is half-term this week, so it's only to be expected.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from "More Freddo lasagne" contains these words:

It was in html.

Reply to
Guy King

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Freddo lasagne" saying something like:

Wanker.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon