help again please

The message from Grimly Curmudgeon contains these words:

Dave - I don't always agree with you....

Reply to
Guy King

In article , Netcop writes

as does snipped-for-privacy@theplanet.net.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I haven't quite killfiled him as I've enjoyed the sight of him digging himself deeper and deeper.

Reply to
Malc

Oh dear.

While I maintain my car carefully in the evenings and rely on the expert assistance of this group I am a systems administrator as part of my dayjob.

I like things to be nice and light hearted and helpful in the groups I read so tend to ensure they stay that way. I'm reading and posting from my *own* server at the moment and the way usenet work means that 4 servers and just 150 people will no longer see your posts.

When I get into work in the morning, I'll read the email I just sent myself and a further 19 servers will no longer carry your posts with a recoomendation to 5 other operators to follow. 137,000 people just stopped seeing your posts if they cared and hadn't killfiled you already.

Conventions are wonderful things.

Warwick

Reply to
Warwick