How do you remove the door lining on Nissan Micra K11?

How do you remove the door lining on a Nissan Micra K11 (model before current version)?. I see the studs around the panel edge, but where else is it attached? I don't see any screws / fixings visible. I need to access the door lock. Many thanks for any responses.

Reply to
Sunday Driver

Remove the window winders (horseshoe clips round the back)

Hold the door handle open and pull out the plastic surround

Prise out the screw covers from the armrest and undo the screws

Use a fork tool or a big flatbade screwdriver sandwiched between two old credit cards to prise the trim panel clips out

Lift the trim panel up and outwards

Peel the plastic waterproof sheet back enough to get at what you need to, try not to damage it

If it has central locking and/or electric windows there's probably a few more bits to remove and wires to unclip

Reply to
bweebar