Ipaq GPS problem

Has anyone with a Picasso had problems with GPS. I use tom-tom 2 along with ipaq 3970 and a Navman sleeve. No problems in my xantia. I think its the heat treated windshield . Has anyone found a way around this, thought of trying a Bluetooth on the back window.

Thanks John in Kent

Reply to
john374999

The message from "john374999" contains these words:

It's another language, innit!

Reply to
Guy King

Ah well I've got tomtom2 with leadtek 9531 & HP568 :-) But anyway , the recievers won't work through instant heat windshields, you can try a reradiating antenna.

Duncan Wood

Yep, it's the windscreen. Sometimes there's a gap left in the reflective surface, usually behind the rear view mirror. Mount the receiver here, or get an external receiver. The TomTom receivers are waterproof.

Reply to
Kay