is it me? England Flags

The message from Grimly Curmudgeon contains these words:

No - I have trouble understanding /everything/ he writes.

Reply to
Guy King

Yup, just Googled for a few of his other posts and they all feature incompetant use of the English language and/or keyboard numptiness

Reply to
Malc

Yeah, I know where they should go. I was in a hurry at the time :-(

Reply to
Peter

The message from snipped-for-privacy@ubht.swest.nhs.uk (Malc) contains these words:

Could be yoofspeak.

Reply to
Guy King

Have you guys heard there's some scandalous move to "legitimise" the abuse of apostrophes? I think the notion is that they'll simply be abandoned when used around the letter S...

1984 anyone?
Reply to
DocDelete

The message from "DocDelete" contains these words:

What a double-plus ungood idea. (to mix my dystopian sources)

Reply to
Guy King

Eats,Shoots & Leaves?

Reply to
ivan

DocDelete ( snipped-for-privacy@thehomeofnospam.org) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Lynne Truss for Prime Minister.

Reply to
Adrian

Yes, and rightsizing the language doesn't even have to forced on us - sms txt mssging is dng al t hrd wrk!

Reply to
DocDelete