Local motor factors

Mazda 323F exhaust, centre and rear sections:

£192 at locally recommended "he'll do you a good deal" parts place, with a one year guarantee.

Or £81 delivered, with all gaskets and mounts and a two year guarantee... from *Germany*.

That's just dickyarse.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

In message , "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot" writes

The one from Germany probably has "Warsteiner" stamped every 10" along its length ;)

Reply to
Paul Giverin

It can have "We won ze war, schweinhund" painted down it in fluorescent pink for that price. Assuming the two year guarantee stands up :o)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Can you tell me where from? My BMW 5-series needs one, and I'm damned if I'm paying the £195 for the small section it needs from Eurocarparts..

cheers

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P